Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Summer Fever

I've had Spring Fever now for 5 months; however, looking at the forecast makes me think I have my terminology wrong. As the days get warmer, the rains emerge thus making trail riding a sin. I am now wishing for Summer days.

On a happy note, one of the locals thought a nearby park would be dry enough to ride on Thursday. Dare I take a day off just before vacation to get some trail time? I think not. Perhaps a night ride is in order; I think I'll charge up the lights.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I'll be interested to know if the trails are ridable tomorrow. I always feel like I have to relearn what conditions in spring will lead to a ridable day. I would have guessed since today will be the first day above freezing, the thaw will make it to mushy. So, let me know! I'm itching for a trail ride, well, I guess those will have to wait until I'm back from NO
:-(