Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Online Shopping is the BEST!

I have a couple of new favorite stores: REI & Backcountry.com (which is also home to steepandcheap--"one deal at a time" & the sister site, chainlove). This evening I found another package on my doorstep when I arrived home. I LOVE ordering things online; it's like Christmas any day of the week any time of the year. The contents of this package will complete our backpacking adventure to Kauai. Who could possibly go to an island without an over-priced, double-wall, titanium coffee (tea) mug with a folding handle? Another luxury item for the trip is a real pillow! Previous excursions yielded uncomfortable nights with clothing stuffed in the head of a Therm-a-Rest for comfort. No more. The Therm-a-Rest Compressible Pillow is "comprised of leftover bits and pieces of the high-quality foam..." and packs to 1/5 its normal size!

More on this adventure soon....

No comments: