Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Photos

Just some random photos to share, some new--some old:


In a former life I raced sailboats. Here's a pic from 2004, though I'm not in this one. Lake Lemon, Sailboat class: 505

Words to remember.....

While buzzing on a gin and tonic last week, I thought this little smore looked more like a marshmallow buddha. It was hilarious at the time.

The view from my living room. Ahhhhh. October is beautiful.

The view from my front door. This was the day before Hilly Hundred.


With different lighting...


Jason carved a pumpking for my mom one year. Lights on:


Lights off:


My brother being interviewed after receiving a purple heart.

My neighbor, Jade. She's awesome.

A pic I took from the plane today. Unfortunately, I missed the good shot b/c electronic devices weren't supposed to be on at that particular time. I just wanted to jump out of the plane and play on the clouds!

DID YOU KNOW BEN & JERRY'S MADE TINY VERSIONS OF THE PINT-SIZED PORTIONS????? Aren't they so cute? I was a good girl and didn't buy one.

My ever-smiling niece, Addison. She's a doll.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

love the marshmallow buddha!